Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:38:53 -0400
Greetings all,

I would first like to thank everyone for the info on the Cheweasles.  It
has helped out a lot.  I don't know how many remember with that posting I
also talked about some advice for my Klyde Buddy.  Who has lost some
weight.  Well I had him at the vet today and they ran some blood test.  The
results came back as a positive for Insulinoma.  We are now taking steps to
give him the best life we can for what time we have.  I am going to cherish
all the time I have with him.

Klyde Buddy came to us one night we get a call from my brother in-law.
There was a cage for sale for 99 dollars and ferret goes free.  Mike called
us he wanted the cage for his two ferts at home and we were looking for a
second one for our little deaf girl Saleena.  So that night about 8:30-9 we
drove out and picked up the cage and the ferret.  Klyde was on Whiska's cat
food and clumpable litter and the woman who owned him didn't like his smell
so she wouldn't let her children play with him.  The woman got him from his
orginial owner who was having trouble with his girlfriend.  When she went
back to find this person he had moved of state.  So there was Klyde a
silver male weighing in at 1.6 lbs.  The next day we rushed him to the vet
to have him check out and update on his shots that he hadn't had for a over
a year now.  Other then in a need of a nail trim he was healthy.  That was
back in July of 1997.  Klyde is now about 4 1/2 years old and is a kisser.
Please keep us in your prayers as we now face a new battle.

Melanie Mullins, Saleena Moor, Klyde Buddy, Eirik the Red, Vivian Mae,
Lugnut, and Tsunami plus 3 cats, 1 dog and 1 spider.