From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:16:51 -0800
First condolences to all who have had precious babies go to the Rainbow
Bridge or have sick babies.  I Pray they all will be well soon

Now I NEED to THANK all the wonderful people who emailed me concerning
my Dirty Ferret, I have tried most of the ideas that where sent to me, I
still have a blanket that covers most of the cage, but its turns out she
is not a Dirty little ferret, she is an EXCEPTIONALLY "CLEAN LITTLE GIRL.
My little touch of Frost Does Not like a DIRTY pan and Does Not like any
pans except Corner Pans.  She will go 2x in the pan and then will not use
it again till it is cleaned, as soon as it is cleaned she goes back to
using the pan, and she will not let her 2 cage mates use it either.Sooo,
it means 2 lg corner pans for her and a normal dish pan type for the
other two and I also have to clean Frosty's pans 3-4 x a day, but at
least I do not have a dirty smelly cage either.  So My Dear Friends,
thank you from my little touch of frost (Frosty) and me for helping us
find a solution to our problem

GOD BLESS

Marie (ferret_lady60)
www.freewebs.com/funferreters