From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:00:16 -0800
Hi all!

I was listening to WXRT (Chicago radio station) this morning.  There is a
sports update type thing in the morning on my way to work.  Well, today
part of the broadcast was sort of as follows:

"Ferrets.  Mike Tyson's ferrets.  It seems Mike had a problem w/ the
ferrets.  Or rather, the ferrets had a problem w/ Mike.  He didn't feed
them."

It's short, but gets to the point...I'm guessing the past few days they've
touched on the subject, but the point is that some CHICAGO sports radio
broadcaster people know about it.  Just thought I'd let you guys know that
it's reached here (Illinois) & is being "reported" on.

Love to all the sick fuzzies (including Blanca), *hugs* to those whose
ferts have crossed the bridge.

Amy & the brat pack (Miya, Nina, Jack, & Rascal)

==
Visit the ferrets (& us hoomans, too) @
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394/home.html

Keep in mind the site is still in the works!