From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:34:20 -0400
Bad news first.  Well first off this is Julie and I am the one that lost 3
babies within 2 weeks and had a necropsy done on 1 and had 3 biopsies done
on the first one.  Well we got the results back, and it seems as though all
had died from liver failure but all the reports showed no reason for the
failure.  So needless to say it has really sucked around here.  I am also
furious at the lab we sent Cinnie's body to.  We called them and asked if I
could get her body back (no matter how it looked) and I ended up not
getting it back and she was destroyed.  I was so upset and crying, and I
called them and raised all kind of mess.  Anyway we had a memorial for her
and put a cross on the boys grave for her.  I miss them so much, but it
really does get easier as time goes on.  And with all the support from all
who wrote me helped tremendously.  Thank You.

Now for my good news.  I went to a friends yesterday who runs a shelter.  I
ended up with another Albino baby, and his name is Merlin.  He is adorable.
He had a rough day and I felt so bad for him.  We had to drive 2 hours to
get him, then 2 hours back with him, and I had to go to work, and he came
with me as I wanted the Dr. to take a look at him, and so he could get his
shots.  He was so tired by time we got him home, that he konked out in his
blanket and slept all night.  Didnt go potty.  Poor thing.  He got his
first tour of his new home this am and he seems to like it here.  He is
really cute, and he is about 3.  Well I am going to run for now, and I will
write more later.

Julie