From:
strobachyzoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:46:01 -0500
Several days ago, we posted about a couple (seperate) Illinois ferrets
needing homes.

We are at full capacity here, but have been assisting in finding worthy
forever homes for new babies, when there are calls.

I am very happy to report that the one we were most worried about (the
older boy with the lumps at the base of his tail) will be getting all
the love, attention, and medical care he needs.  A big thank you to Jen
Ahler, who has opened her heart & home to this sweet, beautiful boy.

Jen, thank you for your patience and kindness, during the process.  I
apologize for the grilling you got, but all of your answers were right...
We are so comfortable with the decision made to place him with you.  We
know he will be safe & happy now.

Please keep in touch.  Bless you!!!!!

Love, Zoo