From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:54:10 -0400
"Slip Slidin' Away" is the title of a soft-rock song.  It's also one of the
favorite pasttimes of my fuzzies!  :) They will actually fight each other
to get into a plastic bag so that I can slide them back and forth!  My "old
dude" ferret (Silver, 5 years old) doesn't like being slid around, but
LOVES to lay inside a rather stiff plastic bag and crinkles and makes other
interesting noises.  He then kicks the inside of the bag, or hits it with
his tail, so that the younger ferrets will attack the bag, making all sorts
of noise! :)

Todd and the (Slippery Slinkers!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
http://users.success.net/toddl/