From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 09:28:54 -0500
>You like the Marshalls?  Well, then you would really be in for a treat if
>you tried Totally Ferret (available at PT Moran).  Marshall's leaves a
>fishy smell in the litter box - Totally Ferret does not.  also, the new 8
>in 1 is very good.
>I use either 8 in 1, Totally Ferret, or Mazuri Ferret Diet mixed with three
>other qualtiy cat foods - I like a blend.
>Pam Grant

[Moderator's note: I have no idea where this was quoted from - I don't think
it was from the FML.  BIG]

I was hesitant to try anything I hadn't heard "good news" about ...  but
since you tout the benefits of 8 in 1 and Totally Ferret, I'll have to give
them a try.  I haven't smeeled the fishy odor in the litter box yet, but
that doesn't mean its not there!  I'll have to pay more attention.

Another question ...  with this high quality ferret food, do you add
supplements such as Ferretone or the 8 in 1 vitamin supplement you add to
the ferret's water?

Marc Wilson
Alexandria, VA