From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 01:59:45 -0500
**************************  FLO EYES ONLY  *********************************

Lt. Charlie Reporting in.....from zone 3.

Sgt. Kiki made a rade on the IH's will installing these "TOT LOK" things and
was able to make off with a small piece of the locking system.  As a result
we still have access to the cabnet in the bathroom.  Awaiting orders of what
we are to get from the bathroom.  By the way GEN.  Rowdy we are waiting for
are training maunal.

Pvt. Riki (aka the pouch mut) was able to avoid be cage for several hours
this evening.  Though she was sleeping on the job.  Kiki and I got a kick
out of watching your humans franticly search for her.

Awaiting new orders and the maunal. Gen. Rowdy!!!!

Lt. Charlie(She was Asleep!!!)
Sgt. Kiki(FERRETONE!!! where is it)
Pvt. Riki aka the pouch mut(I was just resting my eyes, I was NOT Asleep)

Question/Story

We have worked with Charlie and Kiki for sometime now to get them to come to
a squeeky toy.  It has worked very well, maybe to well??  Kiki is a
ferretone monster, when you squeek the toy she is at your feet in seconds,
even if she was sound asleep.  If you don't give her the ferretone right
away(usually we wait for Charlie to come along) she starts chuckling and
when you reach down she nips(not hard) and scratchs at your hand.  l don't
now if this is a bad thing.  We know if she ever gets out we will be able to
call her in, but she's just nuts about the ferretone.  Charlie would rather
have a rasin, but nothing gets him going like ferretone does Kiki.

If you all don't know about these thing yet check them out.  Kiki was into
the cabnets all the time.  I tried everything from tapping them closed to
child safe locks, but Kiki's a small female about 1.6lbs and 6months old.
My vet told me about these things called TOT LOK there great.  You have to
use a magntic key to open the cubbroud.  I got mine at Wal-mart.(that's
strange l think l've type this before) l wonder if my sweet little fuzzies
are in the FLO....mmmm....????!!!!

Goodnight All.
Lea and the two carpet sharks and the pouch mut.