From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 10:39:56 -0500
I received a couple emails on people having difficulty reaching the surfing
page on eyegive so here are directions, at least the ones that I found
worked, and I'll contact eyegive to see if there is another way too.

There is a question that asks for your favorite web site.  This is there so
that when you finish surfing you can click on the "favorite website" sign
and it will automatically take you there.  Fill in whatever you like.

If you've already registerd and chosen FFS as your charity then go to the
place you can type in the url (at the top of the page as if you were going
to type in a different url) and type in www.eyegive.com

That should take you right to your surfing page.  Then click anywhere on the
add and it will take you to the sponsor then click the back button and again
click on the ad and so on.

Hope this helps and thank you so much to those that are surfing for us.
It really pays off!

Hugs to all. tle