From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:14:24 EDT
  ::You walk along to see a strange site in the distance.  As you peer
  through a rising mist, you see a figure sitting on something on the
  ground under a tree with a wagon parked next to it.  As you get closer,
  you see it's a petite figure in a robe, sitting indian style on
  "something".  But what is it?!  It's layed on on the ground and just as
  you go to get close enough to see what this robed one is sitting on she
  rises...::

AHHHGHT!  Sneaking up on the Oracle are you?!  You can not muahah!  I am
Ze Ferret Prophet, yes?  YES.  Stay over there, your eyes can not stand
thy beauty.  Now I've been sitting here studying how the hairballs lie,
and I'll tell you things are looking clearer.

Something big on August 25th, that is for sure, and not just the Ferret
Show in Columbus.  Nope.  A great thing shall be bestoyed on those that are
generous.  Yes.  Don't shake your head... I say yes, listen now puppets.
So,

::and she motions to the hairballs layed out with an outstretched hand::

we have here a big event in conjuction with the show on the 25th, BUT
everyone can join this you see.  Yes.  And everyone has an oportunity to
help with something... something with three letters.  Hold on.

         ::she blows some leaves off one of the hairballs::

Ah,,, ADV.  Ok this happening will help ADV research that is going on in
Georgia (the right coast one).

                    ::She rubs her hands together::

So what we have here puppets is some opportunity for everyone to be able
to help with ADV reasearch going on in Georgia (the right coast one), and
an opportunity for something for you in return.  Yes.

   ::acting all please with herself, and then she takes a second
   look at the hairballs getting a surprised look on her face::

OH my more information puppets!  OH you ferret love puppets!  I need to
float these in a pool of linatone to get the details!  Bye puppets!

  ::As the mist thickens, you blink and rub your eyes.  You now find the
  mist is gone, and so is the site.  Was it a dream?::

NO PUPPETS WEREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!

                      ::A shocked you runs off::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/