From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:15:14 -0800
Hi,
I've been hearing some disturbing things about Totally Ferret food.  That
there has been "bad batches" and their "quality control is not good" This
worries me.  Does any one have any further information?  I have an
unopened bag and wonder if I should throw it out.  Will I be able to tell
by sight or smell if it is bad?  Or is there a lot number that is bad?
Has it been making ferrets vomit or throw up?

One of mine had a loose stool yesterdday and Totally Ferret is part of
the mixture I use.  Now I know one loose stool doesn't make a ferret
sick, but I am just wondering if there is any more information out there.

thanks,
suzi