From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:50:46 -0400
Hi all!  Hope everyone is well and those that aren't we send you our best
wishes!!

Alicia posted a few days ago about 'ferret tarot readings' and I thought
it was hilarious - too bad you aren't closer to where I am!

However, then someone posted (Urban Fredriksson?) a not-so-nice comment
about 'silly superstitions', etc.  Now, I myself don't believe strongly in
this sort of thing.  However, I do find it interesting and *fun* and I
think that may be more of the emphasis that Alicia was making.  "Come out,
have some fun and help raise money for a good cause".  Correct me if I'm
wrong - just relax and try not to sound so judgemental.

Good luck with the picnic! Take care and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Crew

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret