From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 11:00:42 EDT
My little rascal Pepe' the Fearless loves boxes, even ones tipped upside
down so he's inside.  I love to sit back and watch the box move around the
room.  When you tip the box back over, he jumps in and gives you that look,
LETS GO AGAIN!!!  He even loves to sit in shoe boxes and be pushed around
like he's driving a car, it's a riot to watch!!!  I also had racks put on
both my bikes so he can go bike riding with me.  I just attach his small
travel kennel to the rack and off we go.  There is a hammock tied in the
kennel so he's off the floor of the kennel, just laying around looking out
the sides watching people go by...