From:
Ferret Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:03:23 -0700
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am happy to say, that my husband and I have made a decision.  We are
going to publish another copy of the "Ermine High Yearbook!"  This will
be done through a new publishing company, and will be the spiral bound
book.  This keeps costs down, so I can actually afford to do it again.
(I still have copies of 2004, and had to eat the rest of the publishing
costs) Anyhow, I am excited to say that our webpage is updated, as is
the submissions page and I am starting to take submissions.  They are not
due until the end of June, but if you are interested in getting a jump
start and securing space for your babies you are welcome to do so now.

The link is
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets
Please, please, please help me advertise this.  The more submissions
we have, the better the book, and the more willing I will be to do it
another year.  If any of you have events like shelter open houses, shows,
etc I would be willing to donate at least one 2004 book to you for
auction if you would put flyers out for submissions to this years book.

Thanks for all of your help, please feel free to contact me if you have
any questions.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Marta