Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 18:46:59 -0400
Ok - I gotta say - I about fell outta my chair when I read that one.
I laughed so hard I started to choke.  My boss came running up to me,
and all I could do was sputter was "ferret penis in someone's mouth", I
think I suprised her a widdle bit.........oh thank you SO much for the
giggle!!!  *Whew*.  I do this the easy way.  I only GET the boys - so
that way I don't have to worry bout their belly buttons!!!  I will be
sure to pass this info along so I don't have any of my friends tryin to
do the "rasberries" on their kids!!!

Happy Belly Button Blowers to All!!

Kim and Her Army of Albuquerque Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....