From:
Matthew Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 15:44:11 -0400
I agree with Karen's comment about the MA shelter.  We (Matt and Emily) just
went there today to look for some fuzzies.  We're new to all of this and
found her to be very helpful.  Also, she had such a cute bunch of ferrets;
we wanted to adopt all of them.  We are currently preparing to get our
little ones and will probably be writing when we have questions.  I would
recommend anyone to go see her group.  =-)

--Emily