From:
Kayla Saline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:15:29 -0400
Well, I just thought I would share my funny story with everyone!  I have
two wonderful fuzzies that are very curious and into everything!  Because
of unexpected circumstances, I had to move back home with my parents,
which meant that the fuzzies had to downgrade from full roam of a two
bedroom apartment to one bedroom in the house.  Well, it just so happens
that my little brother's hamster was in this one room in an aquarium on
the floor as well (I had no idea that this could be detrimental to the
hamster).  Now the top of the hamster's cage was covered by mesh with
heavy objects sitting on top so the hamster couldn't get out.  One day I
was gone all day and I came home after dark.  I opened the door to my
bedroom, also the fuzzie's room and felt something scurry across my feet.
I turned on the light and lo and behold there's the hamster running
across the floor.  Apparently, two busy bodies had knocked all of the
heavy stuff off of the lid and tried to free the hamster.  He must have
been out all day, but he wasn't hurt.  It was like the ferrrets felt
bad for this caged animal and decided that he should have free run as
well.  Later, my suspicions were confirmed when I watched them do this.
Needless to say, we moved the hamster back to my brother's room.
Sometimes I let my ferrets run the whole house and we can't close some of
the doors all of the way (one of which being my brother's room) and I'll
be damned if the ferrets don't run into his room and try to free the
hamster again!  They never hurt him just help him to make a break for it.

My Nicknames for my fuzzies are as follows:
Harley aka: Harley Bug, Chunky Butt, Fat boy, Cute Stuff, baby Boy.

Ihop aka: Hoppers, Fat Boy, Goober, "ouch," "Ouch, let go of mommy's
foot," "S**T!", Love.