From:
Tanya Colleen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 22:51:57 -0800
hi again.  much worse today.  Canela is very depressed and unresponsive, she
quit eating, and all she does is drink, urinate, and strain to defecate.
off the vet we went (a different one - Dr.  Madden only works 4 days/wk,
lucky fellow) for s-rays and blood, stool, and urine samples.  no parasites,
nothing obvious in the x-rays (Dr.  said heart looked pretty round.  what's
that mean?), and blood results should be back Sat afternoon.  (they gassed
her to get blood...  i found this out afterward; i assume that's normal?)
this Dr.  gave me teramycin for her eyes (now gummy/watery) and oral
antibiotic septra.  got her to eat Gerber chicken/turkey about 5 min ago.
and she's sneezing sneezing and acting almost as though she can't breathe
sometimes.  i'm scared guys!  but i guess it's my turn...

The California Convicts (there's lot of us Jason!)
Tanya, Where's Waldo, G.I.Joanna, Chocolate, Gozer, and Canela (snuffle)