From:
Wendy Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:08:15 -0500
Last night our long term foster gal Squeak (aka Annabelle) crossed over
the bridge. She was a happy little gal who bounced about rather than
walking. She enjoyed going to the park with her mommy and daddy. And
had a lot of fun at the Candler Fall Festival with her sister Tink,
her mommy and daddy, and Aunt Beck.

Adrenal disease and insulinomia found little Squeak late in her life.
Melatonin implants help little Squeak keep her beautiful fur coat.
Insulinomia hit our gal really hard, slowing our bouncy gal down.
Squeak absolutely loved her gravy. Without fail, when the microwave was
running Squeak would be there waiting/begging for her gravy. I knew
when she didn't want anything to do with her gravy yesterday that she'd
be leaving us soon. She crossed over late last night while curled up in
her favorite cuddle cup.

We will miss our little gal.

Wendy & Rex
Riley, Ahkee, Agatha, Diggy, Tink, Junior, Baxter, and Teddy Bear.
missing Cho, Hanky, and Bedlam=