From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 19:07:39 -0700
Dear All,

I'd like to address the rumor that the wild and crazy, and brilliant
(and I'm sure he would add adorable!) Bob Church is coming to Rocky's
Ferretstock this Sat, May 22nd. IT'S TRUE, and we couldn't be more
thrilled to have him.

We are going to put Bob right smack dab into his best element, hands-on
ferret behavior and enrichment. At Ferretstock we will have a large
outdoor containment that will be interactive, and the featured stars
will be our shelter ferrets. Bring your questions and your notebooks
for some of the best advice you can ever receive.

If you might be interested in adoption, please go to our site and fill
out an application before Saturday.
http://rockysferrets.com/adoptions/application.html

We are honored to have Bob Church joining us, so come out and greet him
and make this the most memorable Ferretstock of the last 16 years!!!
It'll be great to see my old friend back at Rocky's!!!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
Parkton, MD 21120