From:
Dale Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 11:09:55 -0400
To all,
I am pleased to announce that we will be holding a microchip clinic at the
Ferret Show V on Oct 12.  Plans have been finalized and the clinic will be
sponsored by Dr. John Cawley and Animal Hospital of Nesbit Ferry Crossing.
Cost will be $17.00 (this is a saving of $8.00 over the normal $25.00
implant fee) per ferret to implant the chip and then you can register all
the pertinent information with Infopet for $25.00 for the first ferret and
$15.00 for each additional ferret in the same household.

Please call me on or before Oct 4 to reserve the chips you will need.  We
will only be ordering the amount we need plus a few extras, so your
reservations are important.

Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association, Inc. - Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets Through Knowledge and
Understanding 770-442-5917

BTW - After the first of the year we will be chipping our adoptees when we
get them in.  We hope to be able to cut down on the number of lost ferrets
that we get in foster care who were originally "found ferrets" and the owner
was never located.