From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:38:23 -0500
>If you manage to can Bob's famous gravy, maybe you can sell it or offer it
>to FML folks.  I would love to beg/borrow/steal/buy a can of the Famous
>gravy

Me too!  I don't have the ability to make my own...I would LOVE to have
some to try on my little ones!  Please, please, PLEASE let me know if
someone decides to do this...could be a good way for shelters to raise
some extra money?  Just a thought...

Leslie, Bean and Daggett
-------
"Marge, don't discourage the boy.  Weaseling out of things is important to
learn.  It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel."
-Homer J. Simpson