From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 06:47:21 -0400
Daniel LaForce requested info.  on ferret harnesses.  The BEST ferret
harnesses that I have found anywhere are from WarmFuzzy Ferret Rescue in
Pennsylvania.  They are velcro harnesses, come in a couple of different
sizes and a whole range of colors, and have matching leashes and couplers
(things that allow you to put two fuzzies on one leash) as well.  I met the
owners of WarmFuzzy at a show earlier this year, and they are REALLY nice
people.

Here is the contact info:

WarmFuzzy Ferret Rescue
Clarence & Shirley Hertzog
RD 2, Box 2118
Maidencreek Road
Fleetwood, PA  19522
Ph: 610-926-9087

I THINK their email address is [log in to unmask]  I also can't remember
the exact price on the harnesses, although they were about $8 each.  I
hope this helps!

Ela Heyn