From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:49:37 -0500
One of our twelve ferrets, Cognac, who is about two years old, has never
been integrated with our other ferrets, mainly due to some medical problems.
Well, her medical problems seem to be a lot better now, but she thinks she
should be an only ferret and is not interested in playing with the others.
Some of the others will attack her, but not all, but if one of them comes up
and just starts doing the normal ferret butt sniffing, she starts crying and
then runs and hides.  If I hold her and force her to meet the ferret, she
cries even if she is attacking them.  As we are going on a long trip this
summer, and would prefer to have all of our fuzzies in one cage, I would
appreciate any suggestions on how to integrate her with the others.

THanks in advance.

Sara and Cognac (but Mom, I don't want any other ferrets)