From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:34:30 -0700
Just wanted to let everyone know I will be out of town until next week.
If you are trying to sign up for the card exchange and you don't get a
response from me - it's not because I am ignoring you!!  I'm just not
here!

You can go ahead and send a message letting me know that you want to sign
up for the Labor Day card Exchange and I will get back to you as soon as
I get home!!

Also, for the questions about the Ferrets of the FML Calendar Photo
Contest, I will answer them when I get back as well!!  Or for info,
you can check out:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html

Thanks!

Judy Cooke