From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:27:37 -0600
I checked Amazon and the US retail price for this set is $79.00.  If anyone
knows a less expensive retailer, please let me know.  I'd like to have the
set only for the ferret info and can't justify spending that amount on it at
this time.

Please keep Bandit (adrenal) and Princess (possible ovarian remnant or
adrenal) in your thoughts.  They are scheduled for surgery on Friday.

Speedy walked on all four feet, well maybe wobbled would be a better
description, but she did get across the room on her own accord.  She is
doing well and we are now playing hide and seek when it comes time for me to
find her.  She feels secure enough to climb up into beds now instead of
staying in the ones that are lower.  It was 4 weeks as of yesterday that she
hurt her back.

My angora boy, Pumkin is spending time in a cage now when I'm away.  He was
bullying the old and feeble and it isn't fair to them.  Rusty joined him
today since he was "picking" on Princess.  (sigh) They learn quickly so I
don't expect the caging to go on for long.  They are out when I'm home, but
I still feel bad for them.  They looked so sad as I went out the door....

Hugs to all. tle