Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:10:30 -0700
I don't know what to do!!  I haven't had a youngster in a while, and I
got so used to having the peace and quite (or as quiet as it gets lol)
of mid age ferrets!

Now little Nicky likes to not sleep, poop everywhere except designated
box, nip a lot thinking its funny, chew things, and not sleep!!  It's
typical kit behavor, oh yes I prepared myself for the behavior itself,
but not how I'm reacting to it!

I find myself missing how it used to be with me and my four.  In all
honesty I think it was way, way too soon after losing my Fonzi.  I have
been struggling with the idea of adopting Nicky out to another caring
home, but I recieved this guy with the previous owners choosing me
because they knew I would take good care of him.

The boy who is around 13 y/o thought I would take great care of the
ferret.  He got Nicky in the first place because I had my ferrets.
What should I do!!??

You know how you see a ferret and just know??  You have that instant
bond?  I have that with all of my ferrets, except it's not that strong
with Nicky.

Please help, I need advice!! I don't know what to do!
Thanks
Krista