From:
Shawn & Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:32:16 -0800
I got another baby to add to the bunch.  My shelter pals didn't get
anybody adopted at the NC meeting on Saturday accept a tiny baby and
there were these two precious 6 month old girls--- So now I have Sandy.
One more won't hurt, right?  The group has accepted her without a single
squabble.  However, my four year old can't seem to understand why this
older kit (the new female is bigger than the four year old) doesn't want
to snuggle and only wants to be with her new boyfriend, Loki.  This was
all my husband's fault; he was the one that wanted another girl... Yeah,
like I was going to say no!

     From:
Lori and Rat's Brats:
(Lance, Loki, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate, Sandy, and Smokey)