From:
Kirsten Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:14:03 -0500
Dooks and giggles-
Can anyone send me to a website that has items for sale for ferrets.
I'm not looking for anything specifically but just want to browse and
have heard of other great stuff people are finding... Thanx!!

P.S.  Does anyone have some pictures of ferrets or cartoons of the cute
guys they could send me by this weekend?  I'm doing a project for school
where i'm making a comic book, and guess who's main stage?  I just need a
reference to help me draw on my own.  Thanks big ones if ANYONE can help.

toodles...
-Kirsten, Teddy, and Rugsby