From:
Melissa Furash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:06:38 EDT
Dear FML'ers
This is a wonderful list, BIG provides an amazing forum for ferret lovers
to discuss both the important and silly aspects of our fuzzy friends.
Unfortunately lately almost every other post ends with the words "please
don't flame me" or "go ahead and flame me".  Several posts start with "
(name) you don't know what you're talking about when you bring up (topic)".

Please people, think and re-think your posts.  We are all different with
diverse opinions.  If you don't want to contribute money to a cause or
person...don't.  You don't have to, nobody can make you.  If you want
to...go ahead.  Don't feel someone is making you feel bad about anything -
only yoi have the power to make yourself feel bad.  How about posting
something nice about your pets instead...I'll start.  Last night Meeko
(female 5yr old sable) was having quite the adventure in her sleep.  She
was twitching and squeeking.  She hissed and even bottle-brushed her tail.
I think she appreciated that I woke her up.  Snoopy and Bear have a new
favorite toy...spider on a stick.  It's a cat toy but they don't know that.
The long wiggly legs get them crazy.  I can't wait till it cools down here,
I got a mesh backpack to take the kids out in but it's still really hot

here in Phoenix.  Melissa Meeko, Percy, Snoopy and Bear