From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:16:49 -0500
Hi All -
On Sunday Sept 28th Ferret Family Services (FFS), Kansas Ferret Association
(KFA), and Kansas Ferret Owners Coaliton (K-FOC) will hold a ferret people
(no ferrets as according to Kansas laws if they are ever in a bite incident
that would cause them to be considered a rabies risk) meeting at the Oregon
Trail Nature Park, north of Belvue Kansas.  We will have a door prize,
picture contest and lots of promotional materials for different companies.
If anyone has any flyers or brochures for products or ferret information and
you would like to have us display them, please send them to:

Ferret Family Services
PO Box 186
Manhattan  KS  66505-0186

The meeting is to share ferret information and to enlist the aid of Kansans
and their legislators to change our laws to Ferret Friendly.

For those in Kansas - MARK YOUR CALENDERS and JOIN US!
September 28, 1997
11:00-3:00
Oregon Trial Nature Park - North of Belvue - Look for signs on Hwy 24!

Hugs to all. tle