From:
nancy parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:13:23 -0400
I would like to thank each and every one of you who offered your kind words
for the tragic passing of RumpleMintze.  It really helped me to get through
this horrible accident.  I still am having a hard time dealing with it but
I hope time will help that.  I hope to pick his ashes up this weekend and I
will keep them in a very special spot.  We are enjoying our two new little
additions.  They are two whites with great personalities and beautiful
little faces.  We are having some litter training problems not outside the
cage but in the cage itself.  It seems they would rather sleep in the
litter box than pee or poop in it.  Any suggestions would be welcome.  We
have decided on one's name already, Scooter, but are having a hard time
coming up with a name for the other one.  Any ideas?  Scooter seems to have
some "seal-like" qualities where he can balance the plastic ball on the tip
of his nose in the air.  It is quite impressive.

No one will ever take the place of Rumple Mintze, but these little guys
will be loved just as much for their own special qualities.  Once again,
you are all a terrific bunch of people and I am proud to be in the same
group.  You all helped me so very much.

Love and treasure them each and every day.  They are truly a gift in this
lousy place we call a world.

I miss you Rumps.