From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:50:27 -0700
We wanted to let you know that our eBay store, Turn Back the Clock DVDs,
has finally closed due to poor sales and for preparation for our coming
move.  We hope to soon have our fuzzy kids back when we get approved for
a home loan and find the home we want.  Even though our store has closed,
we will still have items up for sale from time to time under the eBay ID
ferret-math.  We still offer Braille translation services through eBay or
by email.

Thanks to you all for your support.

     From:
Lori & Rat's Brats