From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 10:05:49 -0500
Well, this is Amelia and Cully, reporting from the training grounds of the
Canadian Moose Stash Team in Montreal.  We will most not humbly admit that
it is very hard to stash a moose, but it takes exactly that sort of
determination that ferrets have in large quantities.  Our best feat to date
was stashing a full grown Laurentian bull moose under the living room sofa.
A couple of his feet stick out, and a bit of one antler, and now when the
people sit on the couch, their feet don't touch the floor, but we did it, by
golly.  Cully has circumvented the people problem by removing all the
cushions from the couch so they can't sit there anyway.  Anyway we hope to
make it to Atlanta, but it's a little hard to make the mooses stay put once
you've stashed them successfully, and also we keep forgetting where we
stashed our practice mooses.  Or is that meese?  And we have a sinking
feeling that there aren't that many mooses resident in the whole state of
Georgia, let alone Atlanta.  Well, maybe we could find a tourist moose or
two.  Oh, and in what we feel would represent the true spirit of ferret
Olympics, we suggest holding all the ferret events simultaneously, in one
big arena.  We like chaos!  If we can find our mooses, we promise to try to
stash them before they can eat any of the carrots.  We hope though that we
won't create an Olympic scandal by the fact that our mom is actually
American-- there was a scandal like that about one of the horses on the
Canadian equestrian team!  Well, we're certainly Canadian born and bred.
See all y'all in Atlanta!

Amelia: Have space, will stash