From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:24:31 -0700
THis is an invite to whoever would like to attend our annual Arts & Crafts
workshop this Sunday from 2 till ?.

There will be 4 projects going:
Laminated ferret ID cards with clips for cages, cross stitch refrig
magnets, etched glass ferret designs, and clay figurines.  Supplies will
be furnished in most cases - you bring picture of your ferret and their
stats and your own glass pieces, jars, plates, glasses whatever.  There
will be small charges involved for supplies.  Check our website for details
and directions: www.Texasferrets.org

This is a fun workshop with instructors.  No business meeting included.
Our business meeting will be the second Sunday of next month and then
June will be our Annual Debra Thompson Church's Gravy Cookoff.  We have
found a source which will grind the chickens for us so you will need to
make reservations for how many chickens you want.  However, we will
demonstrate on a whole chicken how to start from (hehehe) scratch!  Check
our website for more details closer to that time.

We have several other exciting projects coming up this year and our
membership is open to not only those in the Dallas/Ft Worth area but to any
ferret lover.  We are getting an album going of our member's with their
ferrets, one album page per membership with your pictures.  We also hope
to produce a calendar this year of member's ferrets for each month.  This
is open to any member, all they have to do is submit their cutest ferret
pictures and a committee will judge - gives you 1/11 chance to be ferret
of the month on a calendar for sale to the public.

--
Millie and her Hazardous Exploding Drinking it up Cleaningcrew