From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 21:15:13 -0700
Ferrets Across America will be adding a vet listing to our site where
individuals can go to find ferret vets in their area.  It will be set
up the same way our shelter pages are.  Vets will be listed by state.
This is where we'll need your help :)

If you would like to recommend a ferret vet you are currently using
or one that you would like to see added, please send the following
information via e-mail to me...

Vet's name:
Name of Animal Hospital:
Address of Anim. Hosp.:
City, State & Zip:
Phone # (and fax # if applicable)
E-mail addy of vet (*ONLY* if they wish for their e-mail addy to be
listed...please check with them first)

You can send all of the above to [log in to unmask]

Please do not post your reply/vet info to the boards as I don't always
have time to keep up with them :) (US, Canadian, and other country vets
are welcome to be listed)

Thank you!

~Nancy Propper
Director & Coordinator