From:
Lisa Kaliski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 16:35:58 -0500
Anybody know what is going on with Ferret Depot? We placed an order for
food on Tuesday (May 20) and have yet to receive it or an email stating
it was shipped. My husband also sent an email to inquire as to why
the N-bone chew treats are no longer available. He has not gotten a
response yet. When he called the 800 number Friday (May 23rd) around
3pm, there was a message saying they were closed because they were
moving to a new warehouse and would be open again on May 19th. Well,
apparently they are not open. There is nothing on the website that we
can find indicating any warehouse move, etc. And, we don't know the
status of our order.

We and our ferret kids LOVE Ferret Depot. If anyone knows anything,
please post an update or email me.

Thanks.