From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:52:26 EDT
> From:    J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I sit here with tears in my eyes where I just helped Kodo across the
>bridge.  I dug a grave for him next to the others this morning knowing

I'm very sorry about Kodo.  you are both in my thoughts and prayers..  I
know it's hard to say goodbye.  they always take a piece of your heart
when they go..  At least now he will be where he feels much better and
can once again play and dook with the others.  I'm sure he knows that he
was very loved by you and is awaiting to greet you at the rainbow bridge
someday... take care,

suzanne