From:
Crystal Bedell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:34:22 -0600
Hello ferret friends,

Happy New Year!

There are so many great items on E-bay to help benefit our fuzzy friends
that I've decided to start a new feature on UltimateHideyHole.com:
a list of E-bay auctions specifically benefiting the ferret community.
I'd like to get as many links as possible so that there's one central
place shopper's can go to help the shelter community.  I have only a few
so far, and I hope to gather more links as they are posted here on the
FML.  But please feel free to send me your link(s).  I would prefer to
post links to a list of available auctions by a single entity, as opposed
to separate items.  (This will make it easier for me to update.)  Either
way, I'll try to get as many different groups posted as possible.  I'm
still playing with the format a little bit, so there may be some changes
to the way the list looks and where it's at depending on how many links
I collect.  For now the E-bay listings will live on The Fuzzy Buzz page.
If you have any suggestions for making this more user friendly, feel free
to let me know.

Thanks!
Crystal Bedell

www.UltimateHideyHole.com -- You won't find that lost sock, but you will
find the best ferret resources on the web.