From:
Sandi Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:19:43 EDT
>Any ways I wants to know if anyone here wants me to come back at Sandee
>and Mr Muldoon's assistant at de Rainbow Bridge.  I lefts at first
>because Mommy and Is felts dat some peoples here didnt want us.  Dat we
>were not quite what dey wanted in a gatekeepers.  Hey De Boss chose us
>we sure didnt volunteers.  Well De Boss really wants me backs to kind
>of helps out and helps de fmlers who feel so bads about dere mustelids
>passing on.  So Mommy says its up to de FMLers--if dey wants Mommy and
>mes SaraFerret to return she will relay my messages from me to youse
>folks.

SaraFerret, yes, do please come back.  With as many babies constantly
going to the Bridge, you are needed too.  It was wonderful of you to
raise all the little kits but now that they're grown, Sandee and Mr.
Muldoon could use your help, as could the FMLers.  Come on back
SaraFerret!  You've been missed!

Sandi