From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:30:58 -0800
Well I think a HUGE round of applause goes to all those Santa's out there
making this years tree a success!

Thank you for making so many Shelter babies Christmas so much happier and
brighter.

To make things easier on those looking still for that special fuzzy
someone to be a Santa too...here is who is still looking for Santa's.

On Page 4 of the Giving Tree Jesse and Topeka of Ferret Hollow, are still
needing a Santa.  Also look at Stuart and Rascal...the only ones there
not really shelter kids..but have a page that is worth looking at.

Then on page 5 all the newest arrivals need Santa's.  That would be Belle
Starr, Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp (all fostered by Kim for Ferret Haven in
Boise ID.), Bliss, Jessee, Slinky, B.Ball and Whitie (all from Rocky's
shelter in Parkton, MD).

Everyone on pages 1, 2 and 3 have Santa's!

Keep an eye out on Page 5 though...I know there are still a few more
shelters still sending kids in to be put on the tree...well maybe even a
page 6.

For those emailing during this time, if I don't get back to you right
away...please know I'm not ignoring anyone.  I'm having some cable
difficulties, and the time I'm alowed online right now I'm mostly
spending keeping up with the Tree.

Then lastly, lets bow our heads for a moment of silence to the babies on
the tree that were not able to stay with us to celebrate this Christmas.
A special prayer to their Shelter Moms and Dads, their Cage mates and
their Santa's....please everyone.

A joyous and giving holiday to all.

Kristine

Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter