From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 18:18:17 -0800
** High Priority **Hi, Kathy!
I changed the DHEC Rabies page to include the Compendium and gaveferrets a
more prominent by-line.  I took a few formatting liberties but leftyour tag
in the HTML.http://www.state.sc.us/dhec/hsgsrab.htm

Isn't this great?  I'm praying and working for everyone else to get the
sameresults.  I have written letters to a few states about the status of
ferrets.I've asked if they do/not follow the 1998 rabies compendium and sent
them all copies (just in case).  If we are all nice and polite see how much
we can do?  And I am just *one* person!  I was also lucky this was a nice
man I wrote to, he was very willing to help.  I thanked him A LOT.  Now
ferrets have goodpublicity here as well!  Dook Dook!  Kathy