Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 06:52:11 -0400
Kudos to Chris Sayne and company for the great show. I really enjoyed
myself in the teensy time I was alloted to be there (husbands can be
such pains but I'm afraid to drive in Pittsburgh traffic so my time
was not my own)

One of the highlights was the wonderful woman and her sister, I can't
remember their names but I sure can remember Sidney and Taz. The lady
asked if I'd had a chance to cuddle ferrets yet. I think it was the
drool running out of the corner of my mouth that gave me away. When I
said "no" she and her sister let me hold each and everyone of their
gorgeous boys and they had some beauties. Thanks again ladies. Also,
I won a ferret ark for my babies and they love it. The ferrets being
shown were all beautiful and for all whether you came home with a
ribbon or not you have prize winning ferrets.

Laurel