From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 04:17:26 -0600
Thanks for all the wonderful notes of condolence for the loss of G.W.
Imagine my surprise to open my email box only to find more than 60 notes
from FML members.  You are a special lot--thanks.

G.W. was a special little guy and I miss him more than I can express.
He always had a little bounce in his step, and I really miss him putting
his chin on my foot when he wanted me to pick him up and scratch between
his ears.

I have so many notes, I am not sure I have the time to answer them all.
I'll be working on it for the next few days.  I really appreciate the
sentiments, so please don't read anything into a delayed response.  It
only means it is the end of the semester and I am really strapped for
time.  Thanks to all.

Bob C