Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 23:33:03 -0500
This is my first time to post, so I just want to say that I am so happy to
find other people who love ferrets as much as I do.  My name is Donnie
Hawthorne.  My little fuzz-butt's name is Nikkita (Nikki) I got her at a
time when I was severely depressed.  I have a neuromuscular disease and am
in a wheelchair.  It is progressive, meaning it gets worse.  About two years
ago, I was in deep depression and my parents said that I could have a dog
as a companion.  I love dogs, but I told them that I wanted a ferret.  My
mom was not too hot on the idea because of the common misconceptions about
ferrets.  (like: they are mean and they bite) Well, anyway, to make a long
story short (too late) , I have had Nikki since August, 1996, and she has
been the best companion I could ever ask for.  I love her with all my heart,
and she's now part of our family (even my mom loves her.)  Except when she
does a s.s.(secret shit) in the corner!  That's my dad's name for it.  I
live in Texas and if anyone knows about activities concerning ferrets going
on in Texas, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.

Donnie Hawthorne
Nikki (supertzar fuzzbutt)