From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:19:36 -0800
Want to have your mailbox filled with warm and wonderful Easter
Greetings???  Then join our Easter Card Exchange!  If you haven't joined in
one of these exchanges before, I guarantee it is well worth the price of
the postage!  You don't have to buy greeting cards to participate-you can
make your own!  Or just a letter telling about your ferrets...pictures,
or even postcards will do!  How it works: E-mail your name and snail mail
address to me.  I will place this information on a list with the names of
10 other ferret lovers.  I will then e-mail the list out to everyone whose
name appears on the list.  After you get the list, start getting your
"greetings" mailed out!  In return, your own mailbox will be filled with
Easter Tidings from your fellow ferret lovers!  So...send your name and
address to me right away!!!  We would love to get some new names involved!
Come on!  Join the fun!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow