From:
Mechanic Services <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:50:17 -0500
I have always been one to bury my ferrets but when the ground was
frozen and one of my babies passed I couldn't bare the thought of him
being thrown out like trash at the vets office. Now I always cremate
my babies and have cremated 15. The first one was the hardest. I felt
so bad/guilty. I have come to terms with it and am now ok with it as
I will have them with me forever. Not just pictures. I would just like
to know other fert lovers opinions if you care to share.

Thanks in advance & God bless my mutual carpet shark lovers.