From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:14:03 -0500
>I am considering a move from Michigan to Florida.
>What I need to know from any Florida ferret owners is:
>Is there anywhere in Florida where ferrets are illegal?

Well, I've been to Florida at least once (in this lifetime, anyway) and
I've found that ferrets are illegal in the following locations:

Bank vaults (they've been caught "stealing" things from there and stashing
them in large canvas bags, which are then taken to hidey-holes in nearby
get-away cars)

Most food-service establishments (Again, their theiving ways have gotten
them into trouble)

Cat Boarding Kennels (Need I explain the reasoning behind this?)

Airliner Engine Maintenance Facilities (They are always disassembling the
engines and taking critical parts to their hidey-holes!)

Most government buildings (the politicians feel threatened by their
superior intelligence)

Public Restrooms (especially the nippers--they tend to cause no end of
squealing and screeching amongst the patrons)

And, finally, most bars (a ferret seen through the bottom of a beer mug is
an astonishing sight, indeed!)

Though these places aren't listed as illegal in any law books in Florida
(or anywhere else, for that matter), it would be most expedient to keep
them from such places to prevent them from getting any bad publicity! :)

NOTE: The above post was made in humor and should not be taken seriously...
unless you get a good laugh out of it!  :)

Todd and the (Bartender!  Another Kool-aide...make it a double!) Fuzzbutt
Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"