Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 03:10:38 +0000
I'm so glad that someone on this list nominated Dr. Weiss.  His
unprecedented work on medical and surgical treatment of adrenal disease is
nothing short of phenomenal, in my opinion.  The main reason I joined the
FML was to get help with veterinary treatment because that is the time when
I most desperately need the support of others who know a lot about ferrets.
We are fortunate to have had the professional help of several qualified
vets on the FML over the years.

At the same time, I support the nomination of BIG.  It's difficult to
choose between individuals whose contributions are so different.  Without
BIG's tireless devotion, this list would not exist.