From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:17:28 -0400
I've had a very bad week,this one.I needed something good to happen.

Ok, so I get home from work.( Work nights) And see my front door
standing opened. I start freaking out as I have 2 in the living room,
out for their rotation, while I'm at work. Older girls, Karintha &
Angelica. The last of my Butt Guns.

I couldn't get the car parked fast enough. I searched & found
Karintha. But didn't find Angelica anywhere. I hadn't even took time to
call the police yet. So, I take a flashlight & go outside, at 1 a.m.
Figure I may get shot for being in other peoples yards & around sheds.

Don't see her, so I go back to the house,make notes & start placing on
everyones cars. I'm crying & am praying for God to keep her safe & let
me find her.It's hot even at this time of morning. As I get to the last
place,she comes up to me,scared & tired, but ok. The wild cats nor
hawks got her. And I Thank God above for it.

The thieves got all my electronics, but thats ok, I have Angelica & she
is safe.

Getting dead bolts installed.

--
Sandi